2012 Mazda MX-5 Black Tuned – Limited Edition
2012 Mazda MX-5 Black Tuned this time comes with a limited edition. The first-generation MX-5 launched in 1989, is now the sum total of the Mazda MX-5 black has reached 900 thousand units in the world. With that number is 2012 Mazda MX-5 Black Tuned awarded a two-seat sports car or best-selling “Best selling two-seater sports car” of Guinness World Records. MX-5 Black Tuned will be present at the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon, Mazda’s line-up bringing the car that adjusted with the MX-5 models, including the MX-5 NR-A Jinba Ittai and the MX-5 black edition Tuned.
2012 Mazda MX-5 Black Tuned powered 2.0-liter DOHC engine with 6-speed automatic transmission or manual 6-speed MX-5 Black Tuned adopts a rear-wheel-drive.
2012 Mazda MX-5 Black Tuned will be present at the beginning of 2012, exactly in the spring. By adopting a black color with many interesting features both interior and exterior, exclusive specification including BBS lightweight alloy wheels, height-adjustable Bilstein dampers, Brembo brakes a system (painted gold for the future), and Recaro seats. If you are interested, Mazda provides several color options; Spirited Green Metallic and Velocity Red Mica – as well as popular colors Crystal White Pearl Mica. In Japan, it costs 3.05 million yen.
Main features of the 2012 Mazda MX-5 Black Tuned – Limited Edition
Mazda Roadster RS RHT with 2.0-liter DOHC engine and six-speed manual transmission, and Mazda Roadster VS RHT with 2.0-liter DOHC engine and six-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission
* Power Retractable Hard Top (Brilliant Black)
* 17-inch alloy wheels (Gun Metallic)
* Front grille garnish (Brilliant Black)
* door mirrors (Brilliant Black)
* Rear roll bar garnish (Brilliant Black)
* Black leather seats (with sand-colored stitching)
* Black door trim (with sand-colored stitching)
* Decoration panel (piano black)
* Leather-wrapped steering wheel (with sand-colored stitching and piano black switch bezels)
* Leather-wrapped parking brake lever (with sand-colored stitching)
* Front fog lights (clear) and fog light bezels (black)
* Outer door handles (body-colored)
* Bose? sound system (AUDIOPILOTTM2) and seven speakers (no head unit)
* Leather-wrapped shift knob (with chrome ring) *1
* Soft pads on the side door trim arm rests (synthetic leather) *2
* Soft pad on the center console lid (synthetic leather) *2
* Seat heaters (with five temperature settings) *2
* Front suspension tower bar (built into the cowl) *3